1. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS This site is owned and operated by Dreams Hospitality".we," "us," or "our" herein. All materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of Dreams Hospitality, or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. No material from Dreams Hospitality or any Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Dreams Hospitality may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to Dreams Hospitality. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information without our prior express written consent. To obtain permission to reuse or republish electronically any material copyrighted by Dreams Hospitality, please contact info@Dreams Hospitality.
2. USE OF WEB SITE You may only use the Web Site if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (our site is not available for use by minors). Please note that the minimum check-in age may vary from property to property. For questions on the minimum check-in age for a specific property, please contact the property directly prior to making the reservation. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the Web Site by you and anyone using your password and login information. You may only use the Web Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use the Web Site: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Web Site.
3. DISCLAIMER The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Dreams Hospitality may make changes or improvements at any time. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW,Dreams Hospitality DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITENSS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Dreams Hospitality DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CHW DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CHW) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
4. SUBMISSIONS We are pleased to hear from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Site and the products and services offered in connection therewith. Unfortunately, however, our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We employ a talented staff and consultants who may be working on the same or similar ideas. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professional staff and/or consultants might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials of any kind. While we do value your feedback on the Site and the services and products offered in connection therewith, we request that you be specific in your comments with respect to the same, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials (unless specifically requested by us). If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions, or, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
5. LINKS We do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Web Site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Dreams Hospitality of the sites. Your linking to such web sites is at you own risk. In addition, you agree not to link you web site or any other third party web site to the Web Site without our express prior written consent. We reserve the right to disable links from any third party sites to the Site.
6. ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site of the contents or information contained therein without our prior express written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for any Information in which you have an ownership interest) from the Site without our prior express written consent or the appropriate third party. The information (including the Information) you provide to us (i) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (ii) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
7. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY Dreams Hospitality will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Dreams Hospitality will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence or Dreams Hospitality or an authorized CHW representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Dreams Hospitality total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site.
8. TERMINATION CHW or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying: (a) all materials obtained from all Dreams Hospitality site, and (b) all related documentation and all copies and installations (together, the "Materials"). Dreams Hospitality may terminate this agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
9. JURISDICTION These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Govt. of India, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Except as otherwise described, all materials in this site are made available only for informational purposes. Dreams Hospitality makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
10. DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVISIONS You represent and warrant that you have the legal right, power and authority to agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your self and the member, buyer or supplier participating in the Site. You further agree that your use constitutes an electronic signature as defined by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign") and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA") and that you have formed, executed, entered into, accepted the terms of and otherwise authenticated this Agreement and acknowledged and agreed that this Agreement is an electronic record for purposes of E-Sign, UETA and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act and as such is completely valid, has legal effect, is enforceable, and is binding on, and non-refutable by you and the member, buyer or supplier on whose behalf you are acting.
11. MISCELLANEOUS This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. Dreams Hospitality can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Dreams Hospitality products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, this dreamshospitality.com site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide.